Click here to download this poster.
This website is for both existing patients and those considering registering with us. It tells you about our services, and some general information about how our practice operates.
Priory Road Surgery,
83 Priory Road,
We are a single handed Practice. Our team includes one GP and one nurse, as well as our practice manager and reception staff.
At Priory Road Surgery we aim to treat all our patients promptly, courteously and in complete confidence.
Priory Road Surgery is a long established medical practice that is committed to preserve and enhance its good reputation for being a caring and innovative practice.
The reasons we are here, are
- To achieve excellence on healthcare for all
- To treat our patients with respect and courtesy at all times
- To provide our patients advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Putting the patients at the heart of everything we do
- To act as our patients’ advocate and guide through health and social services
- To maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on their behalf
- To remain up to date with development in healthcare by continued learning.
- Treating all patients fairly and without Discrimination or prejudice
- Being polite, considerate and honest at all times
- Promoting openness and transparency
- Promoting a shared decision making between patients & carers
- To act ethically and with honest and integrity at all times.
Our vision for the future
At Priory Road Surgery, we believe in always looking forward.
Our vision is,
- To achieve highest standards of care
- To move towards most cost - effective, integrated and resilient system of care
- To continually promote healthy lifestyles and behaviours
- To work towards more co-ordination, collaboration across boundaries with less fragmentation of health care.
- To work towards working in federated organisations with inter-connected clusters of practices and other care providers.
Patients With Particular Needs
There is a ramp leading in to the main entrance of the building.
Please ring the bell at the left hand side of the inside porch door (not the main outside door) so we can come to open the door.
All consulting rooms are easily accessible by wheelchair.
We have toilet facilities suitable for disabled patients.
We can arrange interpretation and translation services for patients who do not speak English. Please let us know if you need this service when booking an appointment.
Your Local CCG
Hastings and Rother CCG are responsible for ensuring you get all the services you need. For details of all primary care services in the area contact-: Hastings and Rother CCG HQ at:
Tel: 01424 735600